Twitter has excellent facility using which you can easily embed twitter feed into your website, that feed can be from your own tweets or any other channels or can be from any HASHTAGS or can be from a search in the twitter.
Follow below steps to embed any feeds from twitter:
- Sign in to Twitter account.
- Go to your settings and select Widgets.
- Click Create new.
- Choose the type of embedded feed you will like to embeb in your website, there are options like below
- For User Timeline, enter the username of the user whose Tweets you want to embed.
- For Favorites, enter the username of the user whose favorites you want to embed.
- For List, select a public list that you own and/or subscribe to in the drop-down menu.
- For Search, enter your search query (for advanced searches, use Twitter’s search operators).
- Make sure to select Safe mode if you want to exclude sensitive content, profanity, etc.
- Customize the design of the feed by specifying the height, theme (light or dark), and link color to match with your website page.
- Click Create widget and then copy and paste the code into the HTML of your site. Your webpage should display the desired tweets
For more customization of the feed you can click here for the instruction from twitter site.